Heavy Duty 2
Heavy Duty 2™, big brother to the TigerStop® and TigerTurbo™, offers higher maximum load capacity vs. other TigerStop® products.
For your heavy loads, get heavy duty power!
The HD2™ offers 2100 lbs (952 kg) of pushing capacity. When no other machine can push it, pull it, or position it, HD2’s rack and pinion drive gets the job done.
When increasing production, you can add more stations or you can increase the throughput of your existing stations. That is what TigerStop® is all about. With a Heavy Duty 2™ attached to your existing workstation, you can increase your station throughput by 300%. With Heavy Duty 2’s 2100 lbs (952 kg) of pushing power, you can also stack up material and process it as a pack for added throughput benefits.
- Power Requirement:
208 VAC @ 20 Amps, Isolated Circuit
240 VAC @ 20 Amps, Isolated Circuit
- Repeatable Accuracy: .008 in (.20 mm)
- Motor Type: AC servo w/ optical encoder
- Pushing Capacity: 2100 lbs (952 kg) w/ rollers; 490 lbs (222 kg) w/o rollers
- Drive Type: Rack & Pinion
- Working Length: 12 – 108 Feet (3.6 – 33 Meters).
- 1 Year Warranty