CR500 NC Copy Router for Aluminum and PVC Profiles
The CR500 is a numerically controlled compact vertical router for Aluminum, PVC and steel, capable of working on 3 sides of the profile. Pneumatic tilting working table: +90°/0°/-90°.
Industrial CNC V8 with 8” Touchscreen display.
Spindle speed adjustment from 1000 to 12000 rpm is controlled by a frequency inverter.
Numerically Controlled interpolation of X and Y. Axis’ X, Y and Z movements utilize brushless motors on ballscrews.
The unit comes complete with 4 pneumatic clamps for material fixturing.
Software compensated tool diameter correction. Left and right profile zero stops.
Frontal and perimeter protection for safety included.
- ER20 collet
- Manual tool changer with collet and nut
- Number of Stops Reference 4
- Clamps 4 manual
- Cooling System with Fan
- Tool Lubrication 1 on the Spindle
- Oil Tank Capacity 5 liters
- Operating Pressure 7 bar
- Air Consumption 35 Nl/min
- Power at 220 V 4 kW
- Amperage 20 A
- Machinable Max Size at 0° 170×160 mm
- 1.1 kW 1000-12000 RPM spindle
- N.4 Manual positioning clamps
- N.1 Oil sprayer lubrication on the spindle
- Easy changing ER20 nut and collet tool system
- Cooling system by fan
- Industrial TouchScreen CNC
- Dedicated easy-to-use on board software
- Ethernet interface for connection with LAN
- Operator console on the machine
- Air gun and feel spiral plastic pipe
- Service spanner for cones
- Machine documentation
- CE Certificate
- User and Maintenance manual
- CNC Manual
- Electrical and Pneumatic Drawings
- Safety system with opto-electronic barriers
- ISO Standard programming language and with graphical Macro
- Communication system for remote control with Ethernet