Heavy Duty 2
Heavy Duty 2™, big brother to the TigerStop® and TigerTurbo™, offers higher maximum load capacity vs. other TigeStop® products.
For your heavy loads, get heavy duty power! The HD2™ offers 2100 lbs (952 kg) of pushing capacity. When no other machine can push it, pull it, or position it, HD2™’s rack and pinion drive get’s the job done.
When increasing production, you can add more stations or you can increase the throughput of your existing stations. That is what TigerStop® is all about. With a Heavy Duty 2™ attached to your existing workstation, you can increase your station throughput by 300%. With Heavy Duty 2™’s 2100 lbs (952 kg) of pushing power, you can also stack up material and process it as a pack for added throughput benefits.
- Power Requirement:
208 VAC @ 20 Amps, Isolated Circuit
240 VAC @ 20 Amps, Isolated Circuit
- Repeatable Accuracy: .008 in (.20 mm)
- Motor Type: AC servo w/ optical encoder
- Pushing Capacity: 2100 lbs (952 kg) w/ rollers; 490 lbs (222 kg) w/o rollers
- Drive Type: Rack & Pinion
- Working Length: 12 - 108 Feet (3.6 - 33 Meters).
- 1 Year Warranty